MARTINATICS OFFICIAL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Captivated Martinatics OFFICIAL fansclub is a group for SOLID supporters of Martin del Rosario.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kuya Mart, I missed you! You're the BEST!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jonna

jonna

Kuya Mart, I missed you! You're the BEST! Empty
PostSubject: Kuya Mart, I missed you! You're the BEST!   Kuya Mart, I missed you! You're the BEST! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:44 am

Hey yow kuya mart!It's been a long time since we bonded and see each other..awwww..last time was last year's GTG pa in MNL when we,SCM Lucena,went to MNL pa..we're missing you kuya!hope to see you very soon!Come back here in Lucena Smile

anyways, I just want you to know that I'm really grateful and honored to meet someone like you :"> I'm so proud and happy to what you are achieving right now :"> for the success of THE HEALING (watched it with my barkada, you're act is the BEST,THUMBS UP for that) and for PINTADA (I've been watching that from the pilot episode til now Smile and it's very cute,for real and one of a kind show..you look and act like a kid..you're so cuteeeeeeeeee) and yun..looking forward fo more,more and more shows!and the BIGGER ones huh? Smile you're becoming so famous right now!you're such one of the BEST actors of our generation!

hoping you'll never ever change! Smile we're always here for you no matter what happens!SCM will always be on your back to support you all the way!GOD BLESS!!

Keep on inspiring kuya!I Love You!
Back to top Go down

Kuya Mart, I missed you! You're the BEST!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MARTINATICS OFFICIAL FORUM :: YOUR MESSAGES TO MARTIN-
Jump to: