MARTINATICS OFFICIAL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Captivated Martinatics OFFICIAL fansclub is a group for SOLID supporters of Martin del Rosario.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FUN FACTS ABOUT MARTIN...

Go down 
(Moderator)" class="poster" style="--poster-avatar:url('https://2img.net/u/1814/22/18/20/avatars/9-58.jpg')">
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ADMIN
Admin
ADMIN

FUN FACTS ABOUT MARTIN... Empty
PostSubject: FUN FACTS ABOUT MARTIN...   FUN FACTS ABOUT MARTIN... EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:39 am

1. When Martin was 3 years old, he stumbled and accidentally hit his face on the floor, causing him to lose 1 milk tooth. After a week, the same thing happened, and he lost a 2nd milk tooth....

2. Martin used to ask for LITSON NI TUNA when he was about 2 or 3 years old. He meant ... CENTURY TUNA =))

3. Martin had this fetish about people's toes. then he was 2, he would crawl under chairs and beds to bite people's toes.

4. Martin never loved playing with the usual boy stuff. he loved and adored, creepy things like slime, toy insects, worms, etc....

5. Martin once wrote stuff on his room's newly-painted wall using crayons. How could we get mad at him when what he wrote was "I love you Mama and Papa!"....

6. Martin usually had fits of temper in his kinder class. This is because he would finish ahead of his classmates. When asked why he would have fits of temper, he would say "I was bored.".....

7. Martin has this thing about eating rice topped with mustard.
Back to top Go down
http://martinatics.omgforum.net
ABY :"> (Moderator)

ABY : (Moderator)" style="max-width: 200px; max-height: 600px" />

PostSubject: SUPER LOL ! :D   FUN FACTS ABOUT MARTIN... EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:21 am

It made me laughed . HAHA !! lol!
at the same time i was touched when he wrote in his newly painted wall "I love you mama and papa"
:">

"LITSON NI TUNA" ---> CENTURY TUNA . lol!
Back to top Go down
Jesille8

Jesille8

PostSubject: Re: FUN FACTS ABOUT MARTIN...   FUN FACTS ABOUT MARTIN... EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:49 pm

Hahha.. Ang cute Smile)
Didn't expect ganito na siya kaPILYO kahit bata pa.
HAHAHA..
Litson ni tuna, HAVEY na HAVEY!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUN FACTS ABOUT MARTIN...   FUN FACTS ABOUT MARTIN... Empty

Back to top Go down

FUN FACTS ABOUT MARTIN...
Page 1 of 1